Sunday, February 20, 2005

Friday night was an exciting time for me. A group of us drove over to Dallas to go to the Late Night at the Dallas Museum of Art. Against my better judgement, I took my huge camera bag (along with the digital rebel) inside, and had to check the bag. In retrospect, I'm glad I did because I got a few pictures that helped capture the evening. We went into the family events room and hung out with the children as we drew our own Chinese scroll, of course mine didn't turn out as beautiful as Jennifer's did, but it was fun. The museum was pretty neat, and we are going to go back soon to see the Forbiden City exhibit. It costs about 15 dollars so that one will have to wait a couple of weeks. I hope to have some pictures up in my gallery at www.sufficientgrace.com soon, but i'm having a little bit of trouble with the php app that runs the gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home