Saturday, April 09, 2005

It's been a long time since I've been sick, but I believe I've caught it from my friend Wilson (you can see him with an easter egg here). I believe he's famous now after this picture, at least I got his interview now.

Still going through the long term process with the board. Kind of scared to look at all the paperwork(online that is) so it's going slow in the last couple of days.

I'm going out to Mission Arlington in the morning to talk to Tillie again about helping out with a bible study. This one she is telling me about would mean that I move out there to be closer. I would love to work with internationals but I'm not sure if this one fits that bill or not. Please be in prayer for me as I'm trying to discern whether or not I should do this or not.

Well, I guess I'll go back to feeling cruddy for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home