Saturday, December 17, 2005

one last post as a single man

Ok...So here I am 3.5 hours before my wedding. Trying not to stress out too much because I'm forgetting something I'm supposed to be remembering....which I am an all-star at by the way.

Tommy and I just grabbed some subway for lunch...no mexican food today for all you Texans.

Anyway, I'm packing up and getting ready to go. Ready to not be single anymore, ready to share my life with someone, ready to glorify God in all that we do.

This should be a fun ride, and if I trip or pass out at the wedding hopefully someone can make a few bucks off of me on AFV.

Anyway...pray for us, as a new couple starting out we want this marriage to be continually bathed in prayer just as it has been up to this point. For those of you that I haven't seen in a long time...miss you and wish you could be here to share in this moment...or at least help me get my mind off of messing up.

Until next time....

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both. May both your lives be filled with lots of happiness.

GOD BLESS

(I was reading message boards on the Psoriasis website, took a look at your website. Fantastic pictures)

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Congratulations, Jason! I'm so happy for you both. NOW...post some stinkin' pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home