Sunday, April 10, 2005

I visited the apartment complex that I would be moving to if I went to help out at Mission Arlington. It's a government housing (HUD) property, but it wasn't what I thought it might be. As I drove out there this morning, all the while feeling sick as a dog from this cold, I prayed that I wouldn't look at the outside of a apartment complex while making a decision. I want it to be all God, and none of me....but that's so much harder to do than say. The apartment was nice though, and it's next door to another worker there. I will probably have to let them know something in the next couple of weeks, and right now I see it as an open door. For those few of you who read these posts please pray that this will be all about glorifying God and absolutely nothing about Jason. His will be done in my life and yours.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger jason7655 said...

Thanks maurice...it's greatly needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home