Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Big 3.0.

Well, today is the day. I've been on this earth for 30 years. I don't think it has fully set in yet, and it might take a few days. I don't want this birthday to be another day in the year. What was Jesus doing when He turned 30? I've been thinking about this today, and it should give me something to shoot for. All day, I have just been thinking about what I could do in order to signify that today is special and that it should be a new day. I want to do so much in my life that I'm not currently doing, or don't even have goals set for. I have an unwritten list, but surely it needs to be reorganized at some point. Maybe I'll come up with that list in written form and post it on here. Maybe in a few days I'll be able to see where these thoughts are taking me. I just hope the next thirty years are spent honoring God in a way I could hardly imagine today. I want everything I do to glorify Him....and that is my wish for today.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! I hope your day was wonderful. I'm sorry that I'm not around to celebrate with you. :( It would've been fun.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday brother!!! I miss you!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

3.0? As in, Windows 3.0? Brother, get with the 21st century!

Just kidding. Seriously, happy birthday. You've made some really great observations in this post, and in your whole blog. Ever thought about becoming a philosopher? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home