Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lawsuits?

I thought I was done for the evening when I ran accross this article. Is there anything in this world that people can't sue someone over? Frivolous lawsuits really tax the system anyway. Do you believe this one is unwarranted?

Don't get me started about Title IX, which prevented our men's soccer team at Ole Miss from existing on a varsity level. We were stuck with what we had, but we didn't feel that we needed to sue someone. Title IX has done some good, don't get me wrong, but is it like affirmative action? Is it misused and abused at times? Waiting to hear from my 1 loyal reader-----.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
you're cool (and you are standing next to me as i type this)

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Wow! Evidently you have more than one loyal reader. Congratulations, Mister Crider! (Hope you're doing well!)

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Wow! Evidently you have more than one loyal reader. Congratulations, Mister Crider! (Hope you're doing well!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home