Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Girls are evil!



Well, I believe that about sums it all up. :-) I have a good friend of mine who agrees..and she basically planted this idea in my head that girls are evil. So this isn't just coming from the man's point of view....other girls know you are evil too.

Ok. All of that aside, there's obviously some point to this tirade. At least I hope there is. I have been out with a total of 4 people (1 date or however many dates, never more than 2 weeks) since being at seminary in 2003. I have a few of friends who would consider that alot.

How many times can I get kicked in the sternum by a horse before I stop getting back onto it. Oh wait...it kicked me again.

Hopefully you can read between all the lines here without me blatantly coming out and saying anything specific about what has recently happened. You really have to have good memory loss for these sort of things (which luckily isn't a problem for me), in order to "keep on keeping on" (quote by Joe dirt).

Are girls evil....some are. Are guys evil...some are. Will I date again...maybe. Will the horse kick me again...for sure.

Disclaimer: (added later after thinking about it) I'm not really saying anything bad about these 4 girls, so please don't read it that way. It's more the entire female race...lol. Just kidding. God's in control so I'm sure these girls had good intentions (from their point of view). Sometimes I just don't understand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home