Sunday, July 03, 2005

Extreme home tears

As a guy, I would say it takes alot to bring tears to my eyes. But as of late, there seems to be one thing that never fails. If I turn on the television while extreme home makeover is on, then usually I will shed a tear. I've only watched it a few times, but these type of feel good stories are nice. Don't picture me bawling or anything....just watery eyes I guess :-). Anyway...if you haven't watched it be prepared for to get a little teary eyed...but it's worth it.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

It is ok to cry...especially during this show. I dont get the opportunity to see this show very often, but I do cry every time.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I love it when you cry! I love it when you cry! Missyoumeanit.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger jason7655 said...

I'm tempted to delete this post.. :-)...but it has improved the level of female comments on this blog ..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home